- Have you ever thought about a career in Real Estate?
- Have you ever wanted to earn Extra Cash beside your normal salary?
- Have you ever wanted something just because and refused to purchase it because it wasn’t in your budget?
- Do you enjoy looking at homes?
- Do you enjoy visiting different houses and gaining ideas in decorative designing?
- Did you know that many Real Estate Agents start their careers as part time positions?
- Does money motivate you?
- Have you ever wanted to be your own boss?
Is a Career in Real Estate Right for You?
Most people think that you need to work as a Real Estate Broker on a full time basis when you begin your career. However, this is not true. Some Real Estate Brokers start their professions by working part time. We recommend this option if you’re not 100% sure that this is the right profession for you, or if you currently love your job and are looking to work part time.
Want to purchase properties just for yourself? Another great benefit of becoming a Real Estate Broker is the fact that if you purchase or sell your own property, you get paid commission for it. Here are some additional benefits in choosing a career in Real Estate:
- Full Time or Part Time Positions Available!
- Make Your Own Hours!
- Be your Own Boss!
- Extra $$$ CASH $$$!
- Great Commissions!
- Access to all listings on MLS!
- Did I mention the Great Commissions?
Optimal Realty supports our Real Estate Brokers no matter what if they full or part time and our company encourages you to do what is right for you. Selling Real Estate has some great benefits and good agents will always be in demand.
Real Estate Classes
At Optimal Realty we do not provide pre-licensing courses to fulfill the IL state exam requirement. We can provide you a list of schools that do offer classes. You can decide on your own which school you feel more comfortable with. There are many courses to choose from with different schedules to fit anyone’s needs. You can take online courses, self-study courses, classroom courses. Prior to signing up for any Real Estate Courses to become a Real Estate Broker you do need to get Sponsored by a Sponsoring Broker. Please feel free to send us an email for more information at email@example.com. If you do not receive a response from us within 48 hours please feel free to give us a call. Also, please don’t hesitate to contact us with any questions that you may have.